2011年4月6日 星期三

The presentations of the survey (1)

On 31/3, we have two presentations about their respective topic in class. The first one is about music and the second one is about お宅.

I don't familiar with both of the topics. I love listening music, but I seldom search music by myself and I won't search for the "new song/music". I only know the song by friends' recommandations or from animation. So, I know very little about music culture, even the singers, I may just know their names.

In the presentation of Yuri san and Joeie san, they really introduced many things to me, for example different type of music. Two results from the question a little bit surprise me. The first one is the language of the songs that Japanese listen to. Of course, I expect they mainly listen to Japanese, but I thought they will also listen more other languages. The second one was raised in the class, about the most familiar Japanese Pop music acts. I really think that Ayumi Hamasaki is the most famous female singer in Japan, I was shocked about the result.


About お宅, again I know very little about it. Few years ago, this term started appear in Hong Kong with the movie and tv series (電車男), but I didn't watch either one. The presentation of Kumo san, Phillip san and Bule san introduce me お宅 and after that, I have searched more about this.

お宅 describes people who are an expect of some aspects, and surprisingly, the origin meaning of お宅 can be use as you under certain circumstance.  I know that there is misunderstanding of お宅 in Hond Kong and in Hong Kong, お宅 has a negative meaning. But actually, it should be used naturally in Japan.


From these two presentations, I know more about two unfamiliar topic and they lead me to do some research in order to clarify my mind.

沒有留言:

張貼留言